Semi Senior Practice Accountant
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to join the practice and perform a very varied role including business advisory, audit, accounts preparation and compliance. Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will enjoy preparing the accounts for a number of Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies as well as VAT returns and audit work.
Who we’re looking for
The successful candidate will be part-qualified or qualified by experience and have a strong, varied background in public practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Producing regular management accounts
- Processing VAT returns
- Attending and supporting on external audits
- Corporation Tax
Personal Tax Person Specification
- Studying towards the ACCA/ACA or be AAT Qualified
- Practice experience
- Experience of accounts preparation
- Experience in Iris and Sage
- Understanding of tax including corporation and self-assessment
We are offering a great basic salary, excellent prospects and benefits included, + STUDY SUPPORT FOR ACCA / ACA If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the required skill set please apply for more details.